Wireless Courses on Wireless Standards
Jones – Petrick and Associates, LLC offers 802.11 WLAN and 802.15.4 ZigBee Smart Grid wireless networking courses to its clients. The courses are authored by Al Petrick who has been very active in the development of IEEE 802 wireless standards since 1994. Mr. Petrick is past Vice-Chairman of the IEEE 802.11 working group and held the position for 10 ten years and was past Chairman of the IEEE 802.11m. Mr Petrick is currently an active technical participant in the development of 802.11 and 802.15 standards and technical editor of ZigBee Smart Energy 2.0 application protocol standard - IEEE 2030.5. Mr Petrick is best known for a leading industry text book "802.11 Handbook, "A Designers Companion" co-authored with Bob O'Hara.
The courses are designed for engineers, marketing managers and business development managers and product managers wanting to know the lastest developments in the standardization process for Wi-Fi 802.11 WLANs, 802.15 WPANs, Smart Grid and IoT. The courses will give engineers and managers insight of how the latest developments apply to semiconductor technology, end-products and services. The courses are designed for both beginner and experienced indivduals.
One-Day 802.11 Standards Development and Technology Trends
Target Audience: Product radio design engineers, Systems Engineers, Product Marketing, IT Management
- Fundamentals of 802.11
- Key specifications of all task group 802.11n,p,s,u,v,z, 802.11aa/ac, 802.11ax-Draft
- Introduction to most recent completed amendments
- Introduction to 802.11n/ac MIMO
- Regulatory updates for system and design consideration
- Trends in radio technology, semiconductors and networks
- Higher throughput 1Gbit/s beyond 802.11ac 4x4 MIMO
One-Day 802.15.4 ZigBee Smart Grid Networks and Technology Trends
Target Audience: Product radio design engineers, Systems Engineers, Product Marketing
- Introduction to 802.15.4
- What is standardized
- Technologies under consideration for the PHY and MAC
- Modulation, data rates, range, MAC networking protocol
- Frequency bands of operation and regulatory considerations
- IEEE 2030.5 Application Protocol Standard (SEP 2)
- Market trends and smart grid applications
For more information and pricing on the One-Day Courses send a request and email at email@example.com
Return to About Us >
Copyright © 2018 Jones-Petrick and Associates, LLC. All Rights Reserved.